Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pictures!!!!

Here are some pictures of my day to day life here from the past couple of weeks. They are mostly from my iphone because carrying around my nice camera is work. I know a majority of these are of babies...but look at their faces!!!!

Rahel and I play soccer with
the neighborhood kids and usually
get our booty's kicked.

The next 3 pictures are all baby
selfies. I work in the nursery almost
everyday and get to play, laugh, and hold
these cutie littles!!! I think this is my
favorite baby selfie (I have 100+ of them)
because of Issac's photobomb.


This is Kalkidan, one of the women that I
teach. Love her face, smile and heart!!!!

Alphabet scramble with my Kindegarten kids.

Addis at night. 

This adorable one brought me flowers!!!!!!
We had a dental clinic at our building this week.
My job was to be the demo-er for teeth brushing.
I stood in the sun for 3 hours teaching people how
to brush their teach. Someone even said "You are from
Seattle, you should be wearing sun screen" This sounded
more like a challenge than a warning so I skipped
the SPF and got fried. oops.


Snack time. Love these faces.


This is second to last week of teaching before I come home!! Next weekend Rahel and I are going to Lake Langano to have some R & R!!! I can't wait. Someone said there are hippos and monkeys at the lake, finally I will see some real African wild life! Excited to swim in a lake and laugh lots with Rahel bear! You will definitely be seeing pictures :)

12 days
So much LOVE!!!!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment